Education is the key to patient satisfaction at Primary Eye Care.
The benchmark for choosing a healthcare provider should be surgeons experience, diagnostic technology, location, and how well they educate their patients. We feel, the more you know about eye care, the tougher questions you will ask eye care providers when searching for eye care services. In addition to the massive amount of information on our website, we want to provide you with even more information from other reliable sources.
Here are a few links to those sites we feel offer unbiased information about eyecare. If you find another Web site that you feel has helped educate you about your eyes, please click here to email us and let us know.
Other Vision Correction Resources on the Web:
- www.ascrs.org: American Society of Cataract & Refractive Surgery
- www.aao.org: American Academy of Ophthalmology
- www.usaeyes.org: Council for Refractive Surgery Quality Assurance
- www.fda.gov/cdrh/lasik/: U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- www.lasikinstitute.org: The LASIK Institute